- Machined aluminum heat sink upper case
- Compact footprint
- Fully adjustable brake and throttle functions
- On-board, single-button programming
- Optional PROgrammer2 programming
- Zero-timing R.O.A.R.-approved software
- Timing options for Modified racing
- Low-resistance circuitry
- Precision throttle and brake control
- Solder tabs for easy wire placement
- 13-gauge power wires
- Compact external capacitor board
- Firmware updateable
- Competition proven
Reedy's Blackbox 1000Z+ PRO is a simple to use, yet powerful ESC with versatile features that make it suitable for both Modified and Spec class racers. Excellent throttle and brake feel, a wide range of adjustability, and robust hardware make the Blackbox 1000Z+ PRO an excellent choice for a variety of racing applications.
Improving upon the 1000Z+ it replaces, the 1000Z+ PRO features a CNC-machined top case with an integrated heat sink, fan port, and bolt pattern suitable for an optional 30mm fan.
|On Resistance (Ohms):
|Continuous Current (A):
||40.8 x 31.0 x 20.7
|Weight w/o Wires and fan (g):
||6.0V / 3A
||Create a smoother or more aggressive brake feel.
|Maximum Brake Strength:
||Increase or reduce the ESC\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s maximum braking power.
||Increase or decrease \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"punch.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
||Create a smoother or more aggressive throttle feel.
||Select the amount of timing fed to the motor to increase power and top speed.
||Select Forward/Brake (F/B) or Forward/Brake/Reverse (F/B/R) operation.
||Restore the factory default settings.