XRAY releases the follow-up of their successful champion - the new X12 2020!
It's again available in two different versions.
X12 2020 EU Edition - graphite chassis, graphite composite front suspension, flexible concept for low to high traction
X12 2020 US Edition - alu chassis, graphite/alu front suspension, ultra stiff concept for medium to very high traction
What's NEW in 2020?
- All-new narrower chassis minimizes contact with the track surface during cornering
- All-new side link mounting system via aluminum and graphite holders
- All-new removable front suspension brace that allows steering response adjustment
- All-new center shock absorber holders which updates the mounting positions and geometry to improve on-power steering
- All-new servo holders with extra mounting positions for smaller servos
- Includes graphite composite front upper arms to increase steering response
- Includes lighter pod brace holder from graphite composite material to increase consistency and to resist flexing
- All-new graphite backstop for battery pack in cross-chassis alignment alternative
- Available in EU edition and US edition each suitable for different track conditions
Delivered as a kit - as usual in the competition area without any additional accessories. No body, no wheels, no electronics.