The TYPE-6C body represent a new reality for drivers all around the world who race at top levels and always pretend to obtain the best result with their models.
Tested for several months in Italy, both at the famous indoor 'RC Landia' facility and also on the same ETS carpet of 'G.Racing' racetrack, the body has undergone many changes required to provide a product that responds better to our handling's expectations on the track.
Modern linees and neutral handling
During the development of the TYPE-6C we had to take care both aesthetically and performance; the result is a body shell withmodern forms well-balanced and realistic, the flat underbody not only generates dowforce but it gives still more real look to the shell and favors an excellent overall balance and at same time a very easy guide.
Also the rear end has been carefully realized in order to keep it as low and lean as possible over the engine, once installed the body shell proves to be optimally positioned with respect to the rope lower wing ensuring in this way a perfect aerodynamic air flow to rear.
We did not miss any details and accessories, nothing was left to chance. In the package we have included everything.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- Included a complete kit that contain a white plastic helmet and proper screws for assembly and fix it to the body
- Produced onlt Light Weight version, thickness of material 0,75mm
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included into the package a big decal sheet precut