The Aeolus K1 light weight Body is a new performance model after a long-term test and development.
The balance is one of Aeolus K1 greatest strenghts, it gives to your car a great steering response, but at same time, more grip and speed in the second part of the turn.
Through the unique rear waist line, the vehicle is more stable when accelerating after corners, whether it is on carpet or asphalt.
The Aeolus K1 has a center of gravity adjust feature:
The front and rear wheel areas are designed to allow different placement of the body with respect to the center line of wheel.
Neutral (centre), backwards and forward to give to the car different balance.
- EFRA, IFMAR, ROAR homologated.
- High quality polycarbonate.
- Set of screws, nuts to fix the rear wing is included.
- Included decal sheets and window mask.
- Light weight version, thickness of material 0,7mm.
- Clear body with protective film outside.
- Lenght: 421mm (16,57")
- Width: 193mm (7,59")
- Height: 115mm (4,48")
- Wheel Base: 258mm (10,15")