1/10 Touring Car Size/Use 3mm offset wheel for 190mm chassis. The 1965 Shelby GT-350 is one of the most famous muscle cars ever. Tuned by Carroll Shelby for extra horsepower, improved suspension, performance-inspired body modifications, distinctive paint, and special Goodyear Blue Dot tyres, the Shelby GT-350 went on to create a legendary history of success on the race track that continues today at vintage racing events around the world. Fans of the '65 Shelby GT-350 can now own a realistic 1/10th scale replica that fits perfectly on most 200mm touring cars. We've captured every detail from the classic Shelby Mustang lines and stance down to Goodyear Blue Dot tyre decals, this is the most realistic Shelby GT-350 body ever made for R/C Touring Cars!
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, tail lights and more, plus official logos.
- Clear overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting simple and quick
- A decal instruction sheet is included for precise decal placement
- Each HPI body has dimple marks for body post drilling locations
- An optional, realistic high-downforce racing wing is provided with the body
- This is an officially licensed replica!
HPI Vintage wheels and tyres (shown) are highly recommended for a realistic appearance, use 0mm offset Vintage wheels on the front and rear of this body, with 26mm Vintage tyres. 190mm touring car owners can use our new 6mm offset Vintage wheels and tyres to adapt this 200mm body to fit their car.
- #3820 - Vintage 5 Spoke Wheel 31mm Matte Chrome 6mm Offset
- #3822 - Vintage 5 Spoke Wheel 31mm Shiny Chrome 6mm Offset
- #3821 - Vintage 5 Spoke Wheel 31mm Black (6mm Offset)
The body will be delivered unpainted and uncut. Rear Wing, decal sticker and windowmasks included. Therefore the pictures are only an example for a painting. Chassis and wheels don´t belong to the scope of delivery.