As the on-road market advances at an ever-increasing rate, more is demanded from the chassis to accommodate the ultra-competitive racing classes. A successor to the TC7.1, the TC7.2 maintains the proven suspension geometry, but adds refinement to chassis balance and the flex necessary for today's racing class. The centrally positioned IFM (Inline Flex Mount) motor mount adds several mounting configurations to help fine-tune chassis flex to the racing surface, and has an integral mounting position for an optional chassis pitch control system (PCS). The TC7.2 also carries an all-new aluminum rear gear differential for the ultimate in precision and heat dissipation, as well as an ultra-light front spool assembly. Along with a list of new features, the TC7.2 Factory Team gives you everything you need to race at the highest level -- all without sacrificing low part count or affordability. A well-refined racing chassis with success in its heritage, the TC7.2 Factory Team Kit is another "Champion by Design" from Team Associated!
This vehicle needs extra parts to make it operational. Click on the Specifications tab above to see what extra equipment you'll need to make the vehicle operational, such as motor and battery pack.
Due to ongoing R&D, photos may not match final kit. RC10TC7 Factory Team Kit shown on these pages equipped with items NOT included in kit: Reedy motor, battery, ESC, servo, receiver, wheels, tires, body, and pinion gear. Assembly and painting required.
* This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the user. Electronics and/or an engine/motor may be required.
Required to Complete
- 1:10 scale electric motor
- 1:10 scale electronic speed control
- Battery: 3.7-7.4V LiPo, or 6.0V LiFe
- Battery charger (suited for, and particular to, one of the batteries mentioned above)
- 2-channel surface transmitter, and its batteries
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo
- 1:10 scale polycarbonate touring car body
- Polycarbonate-specific spray paint for body
- 1:10 scale rubber or foam touring car tires and wheels
- All-new, ultra-precise aluminum rear gear diff for maximum performance
- Ultra-lightweight front spool with replaceable hardened steel outdrives
- One-piece IFM (Inline Flex Mount) motor mount system
- Updated bearing caps with integral camber link mount for ultra-fine link length adjustments
- Updated floating servo mount
- New battery mounting system for greater adjustability
- Updated narrow chassis shape with optimized flex characteristics
- PCS (Pitch Control System) option to further adjust chassis flex characteristics
- FOX(R) Shock Bodies with Genuine Kashima(R) Coat, SS
- DCV (Dual Constant Velocity) drive shaft assemblies included for front drive
- Ultra-lightweight carbon composite suspension components
- Aluminum rear CV bones
- 26 precision ball bearings
Sold as car kit. Without electronics, without tires and without a body.