Lightweight carbon fiber pro FWD conversion chassis set for the Tamiya TA07.
The new go fast competitor in the hot FWD/FF touring car segment!
Designed with a modern mid/front motor placement for improved balance and cornering speeds, the FF77 has remarkable agility, is able to carve corners and carry more speed on medium to high grip tracks.
The motor, servo, steering racks and battery are placed as centrally forward as possible to maintain on power traction and create a low moment of inertia for quicker transistioning through corners.
- Heavy duty 1 piece alloy servo mount
- 4 bearing alloy steering rack with crush sleeves - ultra precise operation
- Heavy duty S3M348 aramid FWD short belt
- Adjustable battery mount set - allows easy weight bias adjustments for forward or back short battery placement
- Highly adjustable carbon battery cups - extra lightweight with LiPo posts and tabs
- 1 piece 7075 alloy motor mount is 4g lighter than stock and lowers the pulley by 3mm and the motor by 1mm for even lower center of gravity and anodized black for improved heat dissipation
- The top plate does not connect to the motor plate thus insuring front to rear chassis flex for improved on power off power traction just like the mid motor 4WD touring cars
- USA 2.0mm carbon fiber lower plate - narrower than the stock chassis for improved cornering
- USA 2.0mm carbon fiber 1 piece upper plate for reduced tweak
- Belt tensioner - prevents belt skipping without having to over tension the belt for cooler motor temps
- Stainless steering posts
- Steering turnbuckles, hardware, instructions and a setup sheet are included
- Tamiya TA07 kit
- Shorty LiPo
- Electronics such as motor, servo, etc.
Does not fit for the Tamiya TA07MS!
Sold seperately but also available:
- Exotek 1885 - Alloy Bulkhead Set
- Exotek 1865 - Alloy Caster Hubs
Some pictures of the build car show parts that are not part of the delivery content. Please see the first picture as overall view for the content.
The last two pictures are showing the car build up with standard composite bulkheads.
Use Serpent 401811 or Arrowmax 910030 as spare belt for this kit!