Building on the BD9 and featuring the now en vogue mid layshaft/mid motor drivetrain configuration, the car is meant to offer optimised overall balance, improved acceleration due to equal length drivetrain belts as well as maximised traction due to using 2mm longer front and rear lower arms. The chassis allows for various flex settings by using inline braces to adjust pitch and roll flex.
- New center drive layout
- New main chassis & upper deck
- New aluminium motor mount
- New long suspension arms (F/R 2mm longer)
- New aluminium suspension mount (for long suspension arm)
- New pitching control plate
- New shock cylinder coating
- New dual shock O-ring
- New super progressive spring (front)
- New center pulley (20T)
- New 4mm aluminium hex hub
- New AXON stabilizer wire (F/R)
- New AXON gear diff axle O-ring
Sold as kit, without electronics, body or tires.